China Digital Marketing Agency and its branches and subsidiaries (the "Company", "we" or "us") are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of all individuals who
visit any website or mobile site offered by the Company, including unlimited access to china-digital.com and all subdomains (the "Website");
purchase and use China Digital Marketing Agency’s products;
download any of our freebie resources.
When we refer to “Personal Information”, we mean information about you or other identifiable individuals.
In this document, we refer to the Website, the Products, and the Giveaway Resources collectively as the “Services”.
In order to provide and administer the Services, we may collect, use and share Personal Information about you. Such information includes:
your IP address and the geographical area in which you use your computer and mobile devices,
information provided by you or your organization's representatives though various methods (phone, email, online forms, surveys, in-person meetings, etc.),
user generated content (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images, feeds or communications exchanged through the Services),
images or other files you may publish via the Services,
information you may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning the Services.
The Company also automatically collects and receives certain information from your computer or mobile device, including the activities you perform on our Website, the type of hardware and software you are using (for example, your operating system or browser), and information obtained from cookies (see section 4 below). For example, each time you visit the Website or otherwise use the Services, we automatically collect your IP address, browser and device type, access times, the web page from which you came, the regions from which you navigate the web page, and the web page(s) you access (as applicable).
We will only retain Personal Information for as long as necessary. We may archive the data, but only for as long as it is needed for the purpose for which it was used.
Use of the Information
In order to provide and administer the Services, we may collect, use and disclosure Personal Information about you. Such information includes:
to enable us to operate the Services and provide them to you,
to verify your transactions and for purchase confirmation, billing, security, and authentication (if applicable),
to analyze the Services and information about our visitors and users, which includes researching our user demographics and user behavior in order to improve our content and Services,
to contact you about your account and provide customer support, including responding to your comments and questions,
to share aggregate (non-identifiable) statistics about users of the Services to prospective advertisers and partners,
to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to provide you with relevant advertising,
to inform you about the Services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, contests and events that we think you may find useful or that you have requested from us,
to research, design, launch, sell or market our products and services to you, including seminars/events/forums,
to better understand your needs and the needs of the users in the aggregate, to diagnose problems and analyze trends, to improve the features and usability of the Services, and to better understand and market to our customers and users,
to keep the Services safe and secure,
to comply with laws and regulations applicable to us or any of our affiliates in or outside the Republic of Turkey,
legal proceedings, including collection of overdue amounts and obtaining professional advice,
purposes directly related or incidental to the above.
We may combine information we collect from other sources with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
personnel, agents, partners, consultants, auditors, contractors, financial institutions, and service providers in connection with our operations or services,
advertisers and advertising networks that need the information to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users,
analytics and search engine providers who help us improve and optimize our Services,
persons under a duty of confidentiality to us,
persons to whom we are required to disclose information under applicable laws and regulations in or outside the Republic of Turkey (including for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction), or
actual or proposed transferees or participants of our Services in or outside the Republic of Turkey.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or on your computer's hard drive if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are necessaty for the operation of our website. Examples include cookies that allow you to log in to secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart, or use e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they use it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for.
- Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, if you are a registered member, and remember your preferences such as your choice of language or region.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you visit and the links you follow. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
- We may use the following third party web analytics services on the website. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use the website. The information collected through these means (including IP address) is disclosed to these service providers, who use the information to evaluate the use of the website. These analytics services may use the data collected to contextualize and personalize their own advertising network's marketing materials.
- Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google's use and disclosure of information collected by Google Analytics is governed by Google's policies: http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
- You may opt out of the collection and use of information by Google by visiting the Google advertising preferences page or by downloading and installing the Google browser plugin (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout).
- You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. All payment transactions are encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via the Services; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Your Consent and Rights
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are necessaty for the operation of our website. Examples include cookies that allow you to log in to secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart, or use e-billing services.
Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they use it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users can easily find what they are looking for.
Functionality cookies. These cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This allows us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name, if you are a registered member, and remember your preferences such as your choice of language or region.
Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you visit and the links you follow. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You may exercise your opt-out right by notifying us if you wish to object to the use of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. Please send requests for such objections, access to data, correction of data, information regarding policies and practices and types of data held, questions or complaints to:
In accordance with the terms of the Ordinance, we have the right to and may charge a reasonable fee for processing any data access request.
In the event that a user wishes to access or amend his or her personal information and data, the Company may request him or her to provide personal details in order to verify and confirm his or her identity. A HKID card number or passport number or business registration certificate number cannot be amended unless such data is proved to be inaccurate. The Company is required to respond to a user’s request within three (3) days of his or her request and will endeavor to do so wherever possible.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates and third parties. If you follow a link to one of these sites, please be aware that these sites have their own privacy policies and that we are not responsible or liable for those policies. Please review those policies before submitting any personal information to those sites.
Access to Information
You have the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Ordinance. Any request for access may be subject to a reasonable charge to cover our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction